Freezing Kratom is the most searched term these days. But what exactly does it mean? Kratom is a tree born in Southeast Asia, including Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Papua New Guinea. It has been utilized as a herbal cure by indigenous peoples for over 200 years and is used in many ways. Whether you consume it in powder, capsules, drinks, or extracts form, you will be happy.
This Mitragyna plant has gained immense popularity in recent years for providing euphoric and calming effects with its potency to those who want a break from everything. However, everything comes to an end, and for this herbal, the maximum life for potent effects and freshness is only three months. So, what should a person do to keep their product the same as ever? Read on to learn about a simple method called Freezing Kratom!
Why Does This Plant Lose Its Potency?
Mitragyna Specosia is the tree from whose leaves make these high-quality herbal products. The leaves are collected, washed, and dried in the sun after a lot of patience, demand factors, and time, which gives them their power. This plant has a habit of adopting the environment it is stored in, which can progressively worsen the quality, so the best time to consume this plant is within three months of harvesting.
However, in this era, everything is possible, and so is expanding the life of your Mitragyna plant. The method gets called Freezing Kratom; the name might make you question, is this way easy? Don’t worry; it is a straightforward way to enable you to keep the herb elongate.
Can Freezing Kratom Work?
Kratom contains two important alkaloids, 7-Hydroxymitragynine and Mitragynine, which make all of it. By freezing Kratom, the cell plants release these alkaloids through a process known as Lysis. This process of discharging alkaloids will boost the effects. So, not only does this method help it maintain a longer life, up to a year, but it also gives the benefits of enjoying more powerful effects. One of the reasons why everyone should freeze this botanical is because freezing removes the herb’s strong taste and scent, making it easier to enjoy.
How Do I Freeze My Kratom?
Purchasing this drug might be addicting, just like this plant. Some people buy in bulk, or sometimes some people want to store their order for future use. Now that you bought this in bulk- remember that it loses all its potency and alkaloids within three months. So, how does one stow this botanical without forfeiting all the goods? Freezing Kratom is the solution.
Once you’ve mastered the freezing technique, use the strains to make herbal teas, milkshakes, smoothies, or to incorporate into meals. It is not a complex subject to test out this method. However, do not dive directly into freezing the herb. Follow these few directions for a long life of your favourite botanical.
- First and foremost, measure the required dose you wish to freeze. It is preferable to start with a small quantity.
- After the amount gets set aside, wash it. For your product to be frozen fresh, it must get cleansed.
- To keep the incandescence contained within vacuum containers are the best option; try using a plastic box or glass container with a seal for no loss of alkaloids. These sealed boxes will shield, not allowing any moisture trying to enter, and keeping this in mind, not to put the container in a place where the temperature frequently changes.
- Keep your glass container retained botanicals away from any sunlight. This plant can handle sunlight but be cautious about how much light gets given to them. UV lights can end up making the alkaloids present disappear.
- Now that you’ve completed the first practice, it’s time to jump on the second. Choose your drink to mix with the Kratom; these will help squeeze out more alkaloids. Preferable is Lemon juice, Apple Cider, Soda, Citric Acid, Orange juice, Grapefruit juice, or water. After adding, wait for a minute or two before dumping it in the freezer for 6-8 hours.
- Depending on the dose determined to freeze, add the liquid base. Make sure after mixing- the texture is like a paste. After well mixing the two things, pour the paste into the container and put it in the fridge to the freezer for a few hours. It takes a quick hour to let it freeze, so after the time is up, take it out, let it be melted to liquid, and savour the herb in full potency whenever you wish.
Extra Points to Note
- Freezing tea powder can cause red bubbles to pop out. Hence, if the frozen outcome is red in hue, don’t worry.
- When choosing a Kratom vendor to buy from, make sure to ask the owner to give fresh and natural products, not the ones you have been on the shelves for a long time.
- If ordering online, survey the business by looking at the customer reviews and reading brand reviews.
- Brew the frozen item to 185 degrees Fahrenheit to produce tea. That destroys any containments, and if you want to improve the taste, add water, honey, or anything you choose.
- If you’re mixing water or juice, add half a cup of water and two Spoonfuls of juice. Add 160 milligrams to any citric acid.
- Keep the container away from places that cause extra humidity because this will lead to your stored product being damp and soggy.
- Start with freezing small quantities for day-to-day usage.
- Keep checking the freezer or pantry wherever the Mitragyna is stored to keep a check if it has gotten moulded.
- Premium Kratom readily absorbs other aromas; you don’t want it to smell like garlic or onion. As a result, store it away from foods that emit similar odours.
Freezing Kratom is, without a doubt, the best option to keep your beloved herb with you for an extended period. Please take advantage of the drug for an extended period without losing its efficacy or effects, whether it is powder or liquid to brew tea. Keep in mind that the ideal atmosphere is dark, chilly, and free of excessive humidity and that it gets stored in air-tight boxes or seals. Once it is frozen, take it out and enjoy it in a liquid slushy state or brew it in tea; either way, the fans are sure to love it. So, don’t spend any more time and go out and get the herb and begin freezing as much as you want!