Mitragyna speciosa, commonly called kratom, is an evergreen historical plant with hundreds of years. It is a herbal medicinal plant that belongs to the Coffee family, primarily found in Southeast Asian countries, including Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar and Thailand. Anciently, its leaves have been chewed to resolve various health hitches due to its excellent benefits and potent effects.
It has been used over generations as a tradition in many regions. For the last few decades, its importance has been observed worldwide, and it has been gaining popularity day by day around the globe. Now it has been used mainly in two forms, powdered and liquid form. Both states have their advantages and benefits, with disadvantages too. There is good working has published through which you can quickly check which form of ketum works better than the other one.
What is Kratom Oil?
Kratom oil is prepared by a particular method. Leaves of Mitragyna have been harvested in fully mature form, and then these leaves undergo the process of infusion. As a result, a rich alkaloid extract has been obtained, and this extract has been mixed with any carrier oil to elevate the potency of ketum experience. This carrier oil can be combined with essential oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil or olive oil. The obtained product is known as kratom oil.
This has more advantages over other available forms of speciosa. As per human biology and anatomy, the liquid form is well suited to our body than solids. The solid form must have been digested first to show its effects, and this is a long process. But the liquid form does not need any digestion; it just absorbs our body as it does not undergo any complicated breakdown procedure. Our cell membranes allow liquids to pass through easily. And when organic oils are there with any other substance, it becomes more easy and rapid to get through and provide all benefits.
Why Use Kratom Oil?
As you know, the most abundant compound found in our body is water. Almost all biochemical reactions take place in a water medium. Our body has been designed to work best in liquid media compared to a solid medium. So any herbal cure in liquid form performs well inside the body. The absorption of kratom oil occurs rapidly compared to powdered, capsular or other varieties. Mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine have poor solubility in water, but when infusion or decoction is prepared, they absorb well in the body.
Advantages of Kratom Oil
Although all kinds of Speciosa possess specific health outcomes, the liquid form has some advantages over all other states; let’s have a brief look,
Many Botanists have worked on the speciosa extracts; according to their research, each section has its potency, consistency, and stability. Among all these kinds, Liquid form is highly potent and stable in keeping all its alkaloids preserved and unbroken.
As discussed earlier, the liquid form is always suitable to the human body’s internal environment. Kratom oil is quickly absorbed by the body and immediately shows its immense health effects. So, it is more suitable for those people who want rapid results. On the other hand, powder or capsules both need a lengthy digestion procedure and show their effects after a long time.
How much a substance is strengthened is known as its potency. When powder of kratom leaves have been made, its alkaloid profile becomes less concentrated, so it reduces its strength and causes the production of delayed effects. On the other hand, when leaves are boiled with water, it causes extraction of whole alkaloid profile to get dissolve in water, resulting in the obtaining of highly concentrated and most affluent substance with alkaloids, especially mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine.
Regular users of this herb mostly prefer to use the liquid form as they need quick and better results, which is challenging to get from powdered form.
If you visit the market or surf online to check the prices of kratom kinds, you will have come to know that mitragyna liquids and oil charge you more than powder and capsules. Here is a big reason behind this difference, although the liquid form is expensive, can you imagine how cost-effective it is? A small dose of it can give you quick and desired results.
On the other hand, you have to take in more quantities with less expensive powder and wait for a long time to have the required outcomes. Furthermore, if you want to consume kratom for a longer time, kratom oil or liquid will cost you less than capsules and powder.
Guidelines for Appropriate Dosage and Safe Intake
Here we will give some important points related to accurate dosage form and safely taking in of kratom oil; these are given below,
- Before starting with kratom oil, do discuss with your doctor or health professionals, as it must be taken according to age, medical condition and generalized health.
- Keep in mind that no scientific or medical data can tell you about the perfect dose of mitragyna.
- Do follow the printed instructions written on the labels of products you are going to use
- Kratom oil is always recommended to take in a lesser amount, to produce fruitful results, including a sense of alertness and
- If taken in high quantity, kratom oil could be harmful and cause a sense of dullness and inactivity.
- According to the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drugs Addiction (EMCDDA) report, kratom oil starts showing its outcomes after 10 minutes of intake, which lasts for two to eleven hours.
Best Strains for Kratom Oil
There are few naturally occurring strains of mitragyna whose effects are slightly different from one another. Here are some examples of ketum strains which have been used for making kratom oil, these include,
- Manage Da is one of the longest and finest strains, available as Red Maeng Da, Green Maeng Da, and White Maeng Da.
- Indo Kratom: It is less stimulating but mildly energetic, available as Red Indo, White Indo and Green Indo.
- Bali or Red Vein Kratom: It comes from Indonesia; it possesses the properties to remove uneasiness
- Green Malay: It enhances focus and energy level
- Thai Kratom: This strain comes from Thailand; it is available as Red Thai, Green Thai and White Thai
- Borneo Kratom: It is one of the potent strains; it is also known as Red Borneo, Green Borneo and White Borneo
- Malaysian Strain: It comes from Malaysia and possesses many specific health effects.
Preparation of Kratom Oil
Here is the step by step preparation of kratom oil,
- Firstly take some freshly dried kratom leaves and put them in a container
- Now take almost one litre of water and pour it in the container having speciosa leaves
- Please turn on the flame and keep it at medium intensity
- Let the water thoroughly boil
- After boiling, turn off the
- love and wait for about 20 minutes
- Strain the extract entirely and pour it into a separate jar
- Now take some carrier oil, let’s say coconut oil
- Mix equal amounts of both, and tightly close the jar, now shake it vigorously so that both have mixed well
- Kratom oil is ready; you can store it at room temperature but avoid to put under high temperature
Suppose you are interested in using Mitragyna regularly. In that case, we recommend you to go for liquid or oil form as it is highly potent, easily absorbable, more stable, and cost-effective and induce a quick response. When you buy it, look for a well-reputed and reliable vendor, either online or physical store. Don’t forget to check for customers reviews and feedbacks.