Kratom could be a powerful tool, which is something you understand and want to know how to use. To figure this out, you should get to know the top 20 strands.
Red Maeng Da
- Features: Versatility makes this strain stand out.
- Potency: Compared to other strains, the Red Maeng Da is strong, so try a milder one if you’re new.
- Effects: It may help you feel motivated.
- Dosage: Since it is strong, most people use two grams.
Green Maeng Da
- Features: It’s an activating strain that helps pump blood flow.
- Potency: This is another strong strain that could last up to three hours per dosage.
- Dosage: Three grams should be more than enough.
White Maeng Da
- Features: This strain has higher amounts of mitragynine and mitraphylline.
- Potency: Stronger than many other strains; it’s not for the inexperienced.
- Dosage: Two grams should be enough unless you are in pain in which case you need three grams.
Gold Maeng Da
- Features: The strain is more of a slow burn; each dosage can last six hours.
- Potency: This is not as strong as others. It is a moderate strain.
- Dosage: Use between two to three grams.
- Features: You’ll feel it in about 15 to 30 minutes, and it’ll last up to five hours.
- Potency: This is another moderate strain.
- Dosage: Two to three grams of this strain would be fine.
- Features: This is a favorite among Kratom users that love the red vein strains.
- Potency: It is not too strong; this is definitely a slower strain.
- Dosage: One or two grams is enough.
- Features: The strain takes about 30 minutes to get started, and it could last up to six hours.
- Potency: Somewhere between low to moderate potency.
- Dosage: Use between two to three grams that should be fine.
- Features: The strain is good for new users and folks who are fine with a four-hour effect.
- Potency: It is a milder strain but still effective nonetheless.
- Dosage: You could have as little as one and a half grams or as much as two grams.
- Features: This is a popular choice for those who don’t want icky side-effects.
- Potency: It is a milder option that still has all the perks.
- Dosage: You could have two or four grams of the Green Indo strain.
- Features: It is a versatile strain that could last up to five hours.
- Potency: The potency is pretty strong, so it’s not for new Kratom users.
- Dosage: Three grams are suggested for newbies, but those who want a stronger effect could have up to five grams
- Features: The Red Bali is one of the go-to red vein strains to deal with moderate pain.
- Potency: This is more of a moderate red vein strain, which is excellent even for those who are just starting with Kratom.
- Dosage: You can have one gram or maybe two to feel the effects of this strain.
Green Malay Kratom
- Features: The Green Malay strain is relatively popular, especially among those who love the green vein strains. It should last about four hours per dosage.
- Potency: This one is a relatively moderate strain that is excellent for beginners.
- Dosage: Like other moderate strains, two or three grams should be okay.
- Features: The strain is popular among people dealing with chronic pain. It only lasts for up to four hours, but that’s a lifetime if you are in pain
- Potency: This is a potent strain without any bad side effects.
- Dosage: Most people only need two grams though some go up to four. Start small, then go up if you ever need to.
- Features: This is a popular strain among those who want alertness and power during the day. It may last five hours with one dosage.
- Potency: The Green Elephant is pretty strong, so it shouldn’t be your first strain, but you can work up to it.
- Dosage: Start with just two grams, but you could move up to three.
- Features: Very popular green vein strain because it has strong relaxation properties. It should last up to six hours.
- Potency: A potent green vein strain that’s definitely worth exploring.
- Dosage: Start with half a gram and work your way up to three.
- Features: The strain is pretty new to the rest of the world even though it’s popular in Vietnam.
- Potency: It is moderate compared to other strains..
- Dosage: It’s good to start with just two grams and maybe move up to three.
- Features: One thing that makes this strain special is that it’s relatively rare among users. The effects can last up to six hours
- Potency: This is a moderate strain.
- Dosage: Start with just two grams gradually moving to three grams.
Red Vein Thai
- Features: Powerful strain known to help boost energy. It could last a few hours per dosage.
- Potency: This is a stronger strain, so use with caution.
- Dosage: Half a gram is good enough, but you can slowly move to three
Red Vein Kali
- Features: It’s popular among those who don’t like stimulating effects.
- Potency: It’s a very mild strain and perfect for beginners.
- Dosage: Try half a gram to get a feel for it, then move towards three grams.
- Features: It became popular because it’s one of the smoothest white vein strains out there. It’s also very fast-acting; some say they feel something in minutes.
- Potency: Very potent, so make sure you stay away as a beginner.
- Dosage: No more than two grams to start with, but you can go up to three.
Now, you know a little more about 20 popular and effective kratom strains, so you can choose the right strain.